We have three Volunteering Programs in St John Ambulance ACT, you are welcome to join one or all three. Click on the links below to find out more about each.
|Canberra NightCrew||Event First Aid||Community Education|
Volunteer Information Pack
The Volunteer Information Pack has indepth details about the organistation and its values, it also has updates including How Volunteering Works and details about the Induction Program.
Click here for the Volunteer Information Pack
Requirements to Join
To join as a volunteer you must:
- Complete a Provide First Aid Course in the last 6 months (prior to the start date of the Induction)
- Complete an Application Form
- Be physically fit to do 5-minutes continuous CPR
- Apply for a Working With Vulnerable Persons Card
- Complete a police check form
How to apply
To apply to be a volunteer please complete the attached application form.
If you are successful you will be offered a place on an upcoming Induction Program, you may choose to accept, differ or decline the offer.
If you would like to make an expression of interest to become a a volunteer:
- Read the Volunteer Information Pack.
- Complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.